Friday 11 May 2012

I'd like to thank...

WOAH! Three people have donated to my marathon effort already, to a grand total of $129NZD. I've never really raised money for charity before, so to have three people (two of whom I don't know in the real world!) give ME money is pretty rad.

I'm so stoked I've decided to say thank you personally. Anyone who donates $20 or more will get me making a little sign and saying a photo thank you. Donate $100 and I might sing a little song or something, I dunno. I'm taking this personally. So....


Thank you Dee for being the first person to send me some money! I think the virtual ink had barely dried on the site when I got a message popping in saying you'd donated. You rock!


 Now I don't know claphamboy personally, but he's a prolific poster on the website Urban75, a UK politics and generally intelligent (and dumb as a brick) message board site I've been a member of since 2004 (bloody hell!). When I announced on there that I was running, posters there asked if I was fundraising and so I decided I was. claphamboy was the first to donate some moneyz. CHUR BRO!

bi0boy is another U75 poster, who also donated generously to the "make me get up stupid early to run in the cold" fun. Absolutely blown away by your generosity, thank you.

ETA: And donation #4 has popped in from my lovely Bristolian friends Jen and Sam (and their tinyperson)

Depending on how many people decide to support (http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/RozSimpson/ ) I'll make a thank you post every few days. I really, really can't express how important this is to me. Apart from in crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment